Type of activities:
- Resource. These are the course contents. They may be HTML text, videos or embedded documents. It uses Liferay features to display online viewers for the most popular formats.
- Tests. Exams with self-grading answers.
- P2P tasks. This system allows you to define tasks for students and for other students to grade or assess them. Integrated mailing system with alerts.
- Survey. A small survey that allows you to find out student's opinions on a certain subject.
- Tasks. A task is something that students must do and that teachers must grade. This type of activity should be avoided in highly massive courses.
With the student profile, you'll have access to the How to use wemooc course.
To access as an editor-teacher and edit or create activities within a test course.
To access the demo course on how to use wemooc as a student.